Grade 10 is an important foundation year for students to shape their interests, develop competencies, and build certain learning pathway to university. Therefore, choosing the good learning environment to develop their full potential ability from grade 10 as well as have a chance to be admitted to top 1% universities in the world is one of the top concerns of parents.
In particular, for talented students, winning prestigious scholarships from leading universities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the US is always a valuable reward for their effort to the start new challenges from high school. Winning scholarships from top 1% universities in the world will not be far away if the students have clear learning path and good investment from the grade 10.
In the conference named: “To win the scholarships from top 1% universities from grade 10 with Scotch AGS”, leading educational experts will provide parents with a lot of useful information:
- Unique points about the 100-year-old Australian school – Scotch College in Vietnam.
- How to design a learning pathway to win top universities scholarships in the world from grade 10.
- Smart financial plan for your child when studying in an international school.
- Attractive scholarships for talented students with excellent achievements.
- Live Q&A with a Scotch AGS representative
Location: 41-43 Vo Van Tan. Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMcity
- Prof. Dr. Tran Ha Minh Quan – President of ISB
- Dr. Douglas Foster – Vice President of ISB
- Dr. Kelly Sharp – Principal of Scotch AGS