All parents always want their children to study in the best educational environment. However, they feel stress because of their financial ability.
In particular, after the heavy economic losses caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the financial investment for children’s education is also carefully considered by families.
So, in the current economic situation, is investing in children’s education a driving force or becoming a pressure for parents?
All the questions will be revealed in the next episode “The SACE Journey – Unlocking Gen Z”, talkshow 7: Investing in children’s education – motivation or pressure?. With multi-dimensional perspectives from expert guests about the overall picture of educational investment activities, parents and students will have the answers to their questions about the topic so that they can turn pressure into motivation for themselves.
Time: 20:00 – Tuesday – May 10, 2022
Format: Livestream online
- Dr. Nguyen Tran Phi Yen – Lecturer at RMIT University, Communication Director of Beowulf Technology Group
- Dr. Nguyen Thu Huong – Director of Nam Huong Communication Company
- Dr. Pham Anh Khoi – Lecturer at Western Sydney University, CEO & Co-Founder of FINA
- What should parents do to make good finances for their children’s learning?
- Expecting to make profit from investing to education
- Solutions for children to understand and support parents in the investment in education
“The SACE Journey – Unlocking Gen Z” is a series of events organized by Scotch AGS and VnExpress Online Newspaper with the desire to help parents decipher the world of their children at the age of 20. Gen Z, thereby equipping them with useful knowledge to guide and accompany their children on the journey to conquer their future academic and career goals.