Early preparation of a study abroad plan from the 10th grade is viewed as a proactive strategy for students to succeed in gaining admission to the world’s top 1% of universities and winning prestigious scholarships. Additionally, this approach provides students with ample time to explore their potential and identify their career passions before enrolling in a university.
Currently, numerous high school programs are designed to assist students in preparing for university, including The Australian Baccalaureate – SACE. This program is recognized as the official high school program of South Australia and has global value as it is employed by leading universities in Australia, the UK, the US, and Canada to assess international students. Scotch AGS school is organizing a series of “Info session – SACE Journey: The Australian Baccalaureate – SACE & Pathway to the world’s top 1% universities from grade 10 at Scotch AGS” to provide students and parents with guidance on strategies to achieve their aspirations of gaining admission to top universities. The sessions will furnish attendees with useful educational information on early preparation for the path to the world’s top 1% universities, including details about The Australian Baccalaureate – SACE, guidance on designing study abroad plans and developing future careers.
- Time: 8h00-11h00
- Date: August 05th, 2023
- Location: 05 Truong Quoc Dung, Ward 08, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Event main points:
- Exploring the unique features of a 100-year Australian education from Scotch College Adelaide
- Learning about the Australian Baccalaureate – SACE and the journey to conquer the world’s top 1% universities from grade 10
- Visit the Scotch AGS campus and have a direct Q&A session with the school leadership team
- Receive direct consultation on admission requirements, scholarships, and guidance on submitting admission applications